Friday, October 2, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Hobbies


Hello Owlets! I have a new adventure to share with you, a rather grand adventure! It's a new nail art challenge from Crumpet's Nail Tarts called 40 Great Nail Art Ideas.

It's a fabulous new challenge with prompts for each week, we post on Fridays, with a huge link up! So many fabulous ideas to be inspired by!


Today's prompt is hobbies! Besides nail art and polish my other (ok, one of my many other) hobby is makeup. I love it, I work with it, I buy, I hoard collect it! My job is being a Prestige Manager at Ulta I get to play with makeup all day helping others find products and color matching them so they get the right items. I get to go to classes with the brands and learn about their products!
I get to help change a life when I am able to cover and conceal imperfections that they do not like. To hear them gasp and see their face when they look into the mirror and love what they see.  To see a guest leave with their head held high warms my heart!


One of my favorite brands is Urban Decay. This is most of my Urban Decay makeup, what's missing is the palette I created from depotting other shadow palettes (and it's full!). My goal is to own every single eyeliner they make as well as the Moondust shadows (they are the light silver circle shadows that you can see in the photo). I am way pumped to see what Urban Decay and Gwen Stefani have created! Can't wait to see that line!


So I decided to create a mani that is inspired by the Vice 4 Palette, specifically the bag it comes with.


I used Color Club Harp on It as my base. Needed the silver holo to match the holo lines on the bag! I stamped using Konad Black and Pet'la Geomatrix, the image was perfect for it! I used HK Girl topcoat to make it shine!


I really loved how this turned out! Sorry for some tip wear, really hard to wrap tips with nubs! >_<


If you want to follow us, you can find our Pinterest Board here - all the members will also be sharing the collages on IG and Facebook with the above hashtags. I hope you enjoy and find it as useful as we're finding it fun!

And don't forget to check out the other hobbies that we all love!