Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Neon: Neon(1+), carbonyl-


Day 3 of The Digit-al Dozen Does Neon week (and my personal neon week where I don't use a single neon polish). Today I give you: Neon(1+), carbonyl-

Huh!?


So I bet my chemistry owlets out there know what this is. I actually searched and searched and only came up with Neon(1+), carbonyl- And I have no idea what it is, but thought it would make some cool nail art (all in the name of science nail art). Is is oxidized neon? But I don't think neon can be oxidized. I've only had a tiny bit of chemistry, so what do I know? Hahahahaha!


Nonetheless, I created it and was happy. :) Hopefully one of you can answer my question! I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and acrylic paint. Also topped it off with Essie Matte About You.