Friday, October 11, 2013

33DC Day 9: Indian


Yes! Finally a win for the challenge for this week! I was inspired by the henna designs used in India. I just love the way this turned out! I really can't stop staring at it!


So there are a few photos, because 1. I really like it, and 2. wanted to make sure I captured it correctly! :) In this photo the lighting is a bit different but I love the detail it showed. I used two coats of Essence Cafe Ole.  I seriously love this nude polish! It's perfect! And there is a slight shimmer. I added one coat of HK Girl Top Coat.


I stamped using Konad Chocolate and MoYou Pro 04. These flowers totally reminded me of the intricate henna designs.


I then used a thin coat of HK Girl Top Coat to seal in the stamp followed by NYC Matte Me Crazy. I love this design matte! It's perfect!


Whoop! Weird angle, but I still love it. Is that enough gushing for you? You know, sometimes the polish and stamping forces combine and align just right, and that doesn't always happen for me. So I need to rejoice in it! :)

And I'm done! Have a wonderful weekend!

Don't forget to check out the others doing the challenge! Would you like to join? Then come visit: Crumpet's Nail Tarts on Facebook!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors, it looks absolutely beautiful in matte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Truly looks like henna :D My sister used to do henna on me when I was younger, that was always fun! I always love to see hands full of henna designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have always loved the look of henna.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! So delicate and subtle :) And the matte version is especially nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this!!! brown on brown! it looks fantastic! that stamp image is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.