Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Mani of 2011 and Beginning of a Blog

So I decided to give this nail blogging a whirl! We will see how it goes and if anything comes from it. 
This mani I did to play around with my stamps. My stamps have been neglected the past little while, but I have joined a facebook group, Adventures in Stamping, and now I feel the urge to stamp again. I decided also to test some other polishes for stamping. I found out that Orly polish works well!
I think that I am loving Orly right now. I'm still pretty new to the polish world but I really like Orly. My favorite is Nite Owl, for other reasons than just the obvious! The color, the shimmer, so pretty! A rarity happened when doing this mani....I stamped all ten fingers without messing up once! Each stamp transferred to the stamper and to my nail on the first try! Wow! :)

Base Polish: Orly Nite Owl (2 coats)
Stamp Polish: Orly Rococo A-Go-Go
Konad Stamp M63
Seche Vite

3 comments:

  1. Zoya is my most fav, then Orly. I have this color as well. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really thought this was a water marble before I read the post! Welcome to the bloggingsphere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.