Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teal Tuesdays - Abstract


I'm back to Teal Tuesdays! This week our challenge is abstract. So I choose to use a crackle to create abstract designs! :) Isn't it perfect for this!?

My base is China Glaze Custom Kicks with BarryM Nail Effects. This crackle is amazing! Look at the cracks it made! Love it!


Here is Custom Kicks on it's own. Still can't capture the golden shimmer that it has. Grrr!





Teal Tuesdays was started because teal is unloved and needed its own day of celebration!
Teal is a medium to dark bluish green color of low saturation; a dark cyan.
Open to interpretation, anything green with a hint of blue or blue with a hint of green is welcome here!
Aqua, Turquoise,Tiffany Blue, etc etc...all are welcome - we do not discriminate!
Click the Teal Tuesdays logo on this post or in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook page!

Some of the other blogs participating are
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Fancy Phalanges 
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Nails Beautiqued
No Holos!
Persistently Glittery
Simple-and-Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I'm really disappointed with custom kicks :( Barry m crackle is very nice though.I have the miss sporty one and it works so well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.