Sunday, May 6, 2012

Adventures in Stamping: Unnatural Animals


This week for our Sunday Stamping Challenge in Adventures in Stamping the theme of unnatural animals was chosen. And I promise that the image I chose is an animal print. It's a cheetah but an unnaturally! It just isn't as clear over my base polish. But I think it looks awesome! :)


Here is a little clearer image. The base polish is OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede. Love this polish! I then used Kleancolors Metallic Aqua and Metallic Fuschia to stamp with. I used Cheeky plates image CH2.

I love how subtle but then not that this mani turned out to be! So much fun!


Here is a picture of my base color on its own: OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede. Isn't she loverly!? :)


8 comments:

  1. Love the colors you picked for this! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color!! I have it too and I couldn't love it more! Your stamping looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous base polish!!
    Awesome mani! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing!! Really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! Suzy is the one of the suedes I don't have. Clearly I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the color contrast. Its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.