Tuesday, May 29, 2012

11 Questions Tag


It has been a while since my last tag post, this time I'm doing 11 Questions Tag again. I'm tagged by FairyAna.

First the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 11 people and tell them. No tag backs.

11 things about me:

1. Currently suffering from a nail art block. :(
2. Have been working at Old Navy for three years.
3. Almost done swatching my entire collection.
4. Realize I have too many polishes and a lot of very similar
5. Hoping to create a blog sale soon!
6. I love owls!
7. My favorite place to visit is Disneyland!

(look Disneyland and owls! Perfect!)
8. I love to read (look for tomorrow's post!)
9. Love Indie polishes!
10. I have never been anywhere but the US and Canada.
11. Saw the movie Titanic in the theaters (when it first came out) like 7 times!

11 questions from FairyAna:

1. What nail polish is on your nails right now?
Cult Nails Let Me Fly

2. The last song you heard is?
Meg & Dia: Said and Done

3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Talking about things I love and finding out other people love it too!

4. What do you do when you are uninspired about your blog?
Create new segments! haha!

5. If you can choose only one concert to see to the rest of your life, who's concert would it be?
Honestly I don't like concerts. I don't like to watch people sing and live performances are always different than the recordings!

6. Is there any place in the world you wish to see (choose only one) ?
Italy because of the Italian Renaissance

7. Which one do you prefer: book or a movie?
Both. haha! How can one choose between the two!? The both have their own flavor! :)

8. The glass is half full or half empty?
Half full of air and half empty of water. Think about that! ;)

9. Do you think you have enough nail polish?
Absolutely! Too much! But don't tell my other ones that are one there way to me! :)

10. How many bottles of nail polish that you have is untried?
I would saw about half have been actually swatched on my nails. But I have almost swatched my entire collection on fake nails.

11. Favorite makeup brand?
Urban Decay. Because it doesn't bother my allergies!

My questions to you:
1. What's on your nails right now?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. I you had to choose one polish for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. How many bottles of polish do you have?
6. Your favorite animal?
7. How many languages do you know?
8. Your favorite blog.
9. Favorite place to travel.
10. Your biggest fear.
11. Your favorite quote.

Ok, I'm the type of person that doesn't follow all the rules. I am not tagging anyone, I am giving this to all who wants it! Information should be free and all that jazz! hahahahaha!