Monday, January 27, 2014

The Lacquer Legion: Reinvention! (I did two different ideas!)

So today's prompt comes from The Lacquer Legion. And it is Reinvention, a reinvention of a mani. I had a few thoughts on this and decided to actually do both of my ideas in one post. First up is my favorite. I like to think outside the box. Way out side the box.


Nail manis. Get it? On regular nails!
The first is a tape mani using Essence Bella and Zoya Stevie.

I used Leighton Denny as the base for my stamping of Sherlock with Konad Black and MoYou plate Tourist 01.

Next up is a classic french tip, using Essence Cafe Ole, Milani White on the Spot, Sinful Colors Fashionista glitter and a black heart accent.

Next up are roses on Essence Romeo base. The roses are OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI and Essence Oh My Glitter!, The leaves are China Glaze Starboard.

And finally we have a Heisenberg mani with Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime as a base with hat and glasses sticker decals from Fingrs. I use Finger Paints Black Expressionism for his mustache.


To prove that they are on nails! This was actually really quite fun! I topped them all off with HK Girl Top Coat.

My other idea was a Nail Mani.


Yep, those are nails on my fingers! I used Milani White on the Spot as my base and China Glaze Fairy Dust for added sparkle.


Needed to show it with a hammer right?


I hoped you liked my out of the box reinvention of a nail mani!

https://www.facebook.com/thelacquerlegion

9 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.