Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Some bit of fun!

http://cgswaps.blogspot.com/2014/01/books-n-bloggers-swap-signups.html

So I just signed up for an amazing swap! It's called the Books 'n' Blogger Swap! How awesome is that! I'm so excited, it's through Chaotic Goddess Swaps.

Your Swap Objective

Send your partner THREE books:
  1. A book you love
  2. A book you haven't read but are interested in
  3. A book from your partner's wish list

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Rules
  • Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
  • Send books that fit your partner's genre preferences.
  • You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
  • Books MUST be mailed on or before February 1st, set to arrive by February 5th!
  • You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
  • You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.

SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED
If you missed it, they'll do it again in June!

I'm so excited! I just got my swap buddy too! :)

6 comments:

  1. This is such fun idea! I'd find it awful hard to pick just one book I love though :P I hope you get a good st of books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'll be posting about what I got! I'm excited!

      Delete
  2. This looks so cool!! I'll have to remember in June :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know how this goes and hopefully I do it in June too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.