Friday, April 19, 2013

TGIF: Model City Polish: Dipping Chocolate


Hello Owlets! Today is Friday so that means: TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! Today I am showing you Model City Polish: Dipping Chocolate. This is a stunningly gorgeous holographic brown! Yes! It is so gorgeous that my camera couldn't fully capture it! This is two coats under artificial light (Ott Lite).


Here it is in the sun, and my camera still is not doing it justice. In person, the holo flash is much more prominent, I promise! The application of this polish is super wonderful! It was like using a top name brand polish!


While headed to work I took a picture of my nails using my phone (hence the different angle). This is with HK Girl Top Coat. This polish is just gorgeous! I am so impressed with the quality of this polish. And the wear time is fabulous! I had it on for four days and it barely chipped.

Go check out Model City Polish etsy store for more amazing polishes!
And don't forget to check out Model City Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!


Don't forget to check Emma over at Manicurity for her TGIF post!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.