Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Milani: Shady Gray and Spoiled in Fuchsia


Another quick mani. Today I used Milani's Texture polishes! And I love them too! They are a bit more gritty than OPI What Wizardry Is This, but just as easy to take off (still easier than glitter!). The Milani Textures were a bit more runny but application was just as nice.

I used two coats of each: Milani Shady Gray and Spoiled in Fuchsia. Spoiled in Fuchsia was runnier than Shady Gray which is why is looks a bit more shiny I guess. But after it completely dried (and they dry pretty fast) the looked the same.

The wear time for these are pretty good, about three to four days depending on how rough you are with your hands. Oh and word to the wise, be careful what you wear for clothing while wearing textures......they snag on things! :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cool! I don't notice the Zoya's snagging on clothing...perhaps because the texture is more fine???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, the OPIs don't snag really either, so they both must be finer.

      Delete
  2. I really wasn't sure about the texture polishes at first, but then I fell in love. I'll have to keep my eyes open for these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you need too! I wasn't too sure at first either, but I believe now! :)

      Delete
  3. I don't know what to think of 'creme' textured polishes. I do like the ones with glitter but I still think the ones without look weird. I really love the fuchsia color though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I never really thought about these not have glitter, don't know why because it's pretty obvious! :) But they are so different that I like them, you know? :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.