Monday, April 15, 2013

OPI: What Wizardry Is This? and Lincoln Park After Dark Suede


So I was promoted at my job and am now one of the managers where I work! I am very excited! (more money = more polish, right?) But it leaves me less time to do a lot with my nails. I hope to be able to post daily still, and if I do it will probably be more swatches and simple manis (unless it is The Digit-al Dozen Week). So I thought I would give you a heads up. :)

Today I have a simple, but what I thought lovely, mani. I used OPI What Wizardry Is This (Liquid Sand) and OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede. Both two coats and both stunning polishes! Wow!


What Wizardry Is This is from the Oz Great and Powerful collection and is just a stunning golden brown liquid sand. The texture is perfect, not too gritty to be annoying but enough to notice. The application was easy! (And taking it off was easier than glitter!) Lincoln Park After Dark Suede is a stunning metallic purple with a flat/brushed finish. I love suedes! It was almost harder to take off Lincoln Park than it was What Wizardry!

Have you tried any of the Liquid Sands, or any texture polishes yet? What do you think? Me? I love them! Can't wait until I can get some more! (Looking at you OPI with your Bond Girls collection!).

The wear time for these are pretty good, about three to four days depending on how rough you are with your hands.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the promotion, I'm sure it was well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! More nail polish is always a good thing, right?!
    I love the suedes, I own all of them but I haven't tried any textured lacquers yet. Hope I can try some soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I lurve the suedes! You should really try the textures!

      Delete
  3. yay on your promotion, are you loving it so far? wwit looks great on ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm liking it, it just takes more out of me than I thought. I'm beat when I get home! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.