Thursday, December 19, 2013

Trendy Holiday Mani? Or is it? Muwahahaha!


Here's a little off the beaten path holiday mani for you today. These aren't your typical holiday colors, but I am seeing them around more and more in the holiday decorations at stores.


I personally love these colors together. Now, my design didn't quite turn out how I planned it. It looks a bit more plaque and pustules (now there's a word I never thought I would ever use on my blog!) than I had planned. Well, way more, because that isn't what I had wanted! Hahaha! "Bring out your dead!" (gotta love Monty Python!).

But sometimes you just gotta roll with it and say hey, who cares! This could be a great Halloween mani next year, or maybe there is a national CDC (Center for Disease Control) day that I don't know of and could do these again! Ooh! Yeah, I like that!


I used two coats of China Glaze Def Defying, dotted some OPI Solitaire, and used Lacquistry Winterberry as the accent nail. Also fished out some of the glitters to add to the other nails. I topped it off with HK Girl Top Coat. 

So what do you think: trendy holiday or CDC mani of the year? 

Hahahahaha!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.