Friday, December 20, 2013

TGIF: An Indie Christmas tree featuring Hit Polish - TMNT


Hey Owlets! Remember when I used to do TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Fridays! Well I hope to bring them back! And today I am featuring TMNT by HitPolish! Can I just say how much I love this brand! And I am sad to hear that they are closing up shop. But they are having excellent deals right now!


First I started off with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. Then, using Sally Hansen Emerald City I loosely created a tree shape.


Then I painted Hit Polish TMNT over the tree. Isn't this polish just perfect for this! Yes, I know it's inspiration are the Ninja Turtles but seriously how cool is it as a tree! I added some bling for the tree topper. And used HK Girl Top Coat for seal and shine! :)

Please go and visit HIT POLISH and show them some last support and buy some amazing polish! (they are not endorsing this. I bought TMNT with my own money, I just really really love their polishes! In fact while writing this I ordered two more!)


6 comments:

  1. LOVE this! The off white base is perfect. It makes the green stand out far better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple and cute! So simple I would not have thought of it myself. Sometimes life is so easy ;). Thanks for giving me inspiration for a christmas manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you are welcome! I just happened to pick up this polish and thought it looked like a Christmas tree with lights!

      Delete
  3. I love this design, the glitter goes perfectly! I did a christmas tree nail art but I was a wimp and used tape haha :) I'm going to follow your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.