Friday, September 7, 2012

Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - Once Upon a Polish Under the Sea


Welcome to this week's episode of TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday!  Today I am featuring Once Upon a Polish Under the Sea. I have used this polish in a few manis already but I thought I should introduce you to it properly! :)


Once Upon a Polish Under the Sea is a gorgeous polish made up of blue hex glitters and holo square glitters in a clear base. I love this polish, it is so bright and happy! :) Two coats on my index and middle fingers with one coat on ring and pinkie fingers.


Just add some full on sun and watch it shine away! Look at that! :)


Here is a skittle to show off Under the Sea. Starting with my thumb and working clockwise:  OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know?, Finger Paints Leonardo Da Vin-Pink, Essence Romeo, OPI Planks a Lot, and OPI Fiercely Fiona. This is one coat of Under the Sea on each nail. 


Showing the skittle without the claw of all five fingers! :) I love how it pops off of the grey of Essence Romeo. Once Upon a Polish Under the Sea is really great to apply. Now, mind you, the holo squares are a bit sparse and sometimes don't like to play nicely but they do show up with a bit of help and dabbing! :) But no real major issues with this polish! All of Once Upon a Polish's polishes are fabulous and a dream or do I dare say it? A fairytale to apply! hahahahaha! Yep, I went there! :)

 
Show the bottle shot while showing off my thumb! It felt left out of the previous picture!


Macro bottle shot of Once Upon a Polish Under the Sea. Oh so purdy!

So, have you tried any of her polishes yet? If not, you really should! How do you find these amazing Indie polishes? Make sure you check out Once Upon a Polish's etsy page here and her facebook page here!
Also please don't forget to check out Emma over at Manicurity who is also doing TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Fridays with me! :)

Oh and just for kicks and giggles here is a little background music for ya!