Saturday, September 1, 2012

Respect the 'Stache part 1

 So I have decided to do a stash post...errr posts! I got this awesome idea to name this type of post Respect the 'Stache from Bee over at Bee Polished. Go over and check out her stash and her amazing blog! I made my own image and added the Star Wars font to it because I wanted it to be geeky! :)

So I have my polished in a Melmer (scrapbook storage unit from Michael's) and in two drawers in a plastic tower tote thingy. And yes, these are located in my closet. It's like my polish shrine! :)


This post will go over my first drawer in my Melmer. This contains my China Glaze,  Nails Inc, randoms, and Orly. As you will see, I have a bad habit of leaving my clearance stickers on! One, it reminds me where I got it and what a great deal I got it for. And two, I'm too lazy to take them off! Hahaha! :)

These stash photos do not included my polishes that I have up for sale in my Blog Sale.

China Glaze:


(Top l-r) White Cap, Snow Globe, Material Girl, Mistletoe Me!, Strawberry Fields, Ahoy!, Traffic Jam, Ruby Pumps.
(Bottom l-r) Make Some Noise, Fireside Glow, Lemon Fizz, Kalahari Kiss, Trendsetter, and Electric Pineapple.


(Top l-r) Cha Cha Cha, Starboard, Agro, Westside Warrior, Cling On, It's Alive, Wagon Trail, Watermelon Rind
(Bottom l-r) Custom Kicks, Atlantis, Oxidized Aqua, Sea Spray, Electric Beat, and First Mate.


(Top l-r) Agent Lavender, Below Deck, Drawn to You, Urban-Night, Mummy May I, Midtown Magic, Ingrid, Fast Track
(Bottom l-r) Fairy Dust, Techno, Pelican Gray, Stone Cold, Concrete Catwalk, and Some Like it Haute.

Nails Inc and Randoms: (all but about 5 of these I got from Miss Debbie from The Crumpet)


(Top l-r) Nail's Inc The Fuschia's Bright, Nail's Inc Hans Place, Nail's Inc, Eden Grove, Nail's Inc Buckingham Palace, Nail's Inc Chelsea Embankment, Nail's Inc Trafalgar Square
(Bottom l-r) Miss Sporty 060, Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch Top Coat, Max Factor Intense Plum, Max Factor Disco Pink, Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Funky Dazzlers 373, IsaDora Bronze Patina, and H&M On Ice.

Randoms:


(Top l-r) BarryM Nail Effects, BarryM Gold Foil Effects, BarryM Silver Foil Effects, BarryM Lilac (not shown because it is coming in the mail!!!)
(Bottom l-r) Diamond Cosmetics Talk of Tokyo, Diamond Cosmetics Concrete Jungle, Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm, Diamond Cosmetics Matte Smoke, Misa Grey Matters, CND Crimson Sparkle, Barielle U-Concrete-Me, and Barielle Elle's Spell.

Orly:


(Top l-r) Prisma Gloss Silver, Shine on Crazy Diamonds, Shining Star, Prisma Gloss Gold, Decades of Dysfunction, Bubbly Bombshell
(Bottom l-r) Mermaid Tale, Lucky Duck, It's Not Rocket Science, Sweet Peacock, Spazmatic, and Stone Cold.


(Top l-r) Oui, Can't Be Tamed, Space Cadet, Out of This World, Rococo A-Go-Go, Galaxy Girl, Fowl Play
(Bottom l-r) Nite Owl, Buried Alive, Sea Gurl, Faint of Heart, Rock Solid, and Androgynie.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I did my storage post today but I did not have the patience to take pictures of all the polish, I love these kinds of posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I kind of wanted to go through my polishes again and just stare at them! hahaha! They all got a good shake too! I love these posts too! It's fun to see what everyone has!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.