Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - A England Dragon



Welcome to another installment of TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! This week is a gorgeous shimmery holoy greeny goodness! A England Dragon! WOW! This is from the Legends Collection.


Bam! Look at that! Just look! This is one coat of A England Dragon with a coat of Seche Vite in direct sun! The holo color shifting duochrome? This polish is amazing. It is a lovely olive green that applied like buttah, nice and easy! :)


Here is is indoor (and with out the Seche Vite). Look at how shimmery it is! Such a wonderful complex gorgeous polish! I am so glad I finally got my hands on this one! :)
Sorry this is short. But Blogger is being a bum and keeps giving me errors and isn't working all properly. Grrrrr! But this polish is simply stunning and I think keeping it short and sweet is totally fine! :)

You are able to buy this at Llarowe and Ninja Polish and A England.

5 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. its lovely isn't it. Adina, she is a goddess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I just found you via your other blog and OMG I am obsessed. Indie Friday with Harrison?? Firefly references? Cool polish? You are like, my favorite person ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Thank you so much! Firefly=best show ever! And you can never go wrong with a bit of Harrison in your life! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.