Thursday, June 7, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: Diamond Cosmetics' Matte Smoke


I am blown away by this polish. It is simply stunning. This is two coats of Diamond Cosmetics' Matte Smoke. Um, wow! Look at that! I thought about added something else to it but didn't want to spoil the canvas. It really is a smokey color too!

This polish applied very nicely for a matte, it wasn't too thick and gloopy.


Here's a shot more in the shade. Please forgive my pinkie nail as I am finding that it is curved!? When did this happen? Actually it's always there I think this polish just makes it a bit more noticeable. :)

I bought this polish straight from Diamond Cosmetics.

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.