Monday, February 9, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Patterns on Patterns: Flowers over Dots


Welcome to another month and another week of The Digit-al Dozen!  This month's theme is Patterns on Patterns. There has been a lot of mumbling about what to create. You'd think it would be easy, but it was a bit interesting coming up with ideas. Can't wait to see what everyone does!


I thought I would show you how I created this mani. I use hair glue that I got from Sally's and put it around my nails. This stuff is amazing! It kind of stinks but it dries fairly quickly and comes off super easy! I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as my base. I stamped using BarryM Waikiki, BarryM Chai, and BarryM Cancun to stamp with using Vivid Lacquer VL020.


I then stamped using BarryM Watermelon and MoYou Suki 01. I topped it off with HK Girl Top Coat. I love the way this turned out! Probably one of my favorites! I didn't want to take it off!


I decided to add Essie Matte About You and loved it even more! I think this is one of my most successful double stamping ever! Woot! Truth be told I did look over Katee's blog, A Girl and Her Polish, to know what colors I should stamp first, which would show up best over each other.

Look! Out image for this week is flower over dots too! :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their posts!