Friday, January 30, 2015

CG Books & Bloggers Swap Reveal!


Remember when I said I was joining another book swap through Chaotic Goddess Swaps? Well, today is the reveal day! Yay! And I am so excited with what I received!

First off I would like to thank Chaotic Goddess Swaps for putting together yet another amazing swap!

Second I want to thank Katie, my swap partner from Life with the D's, for some amazing books (and chocolate!).

Book 1: The Cellar by Natasha Preston is the book that Katie has read but thought it sounded really good. And I agree, after reading the back I'm very interested.

Book 2: Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards is the book that Katie has read and she really liked it! I am very intrigued and excited to read it.

Book 3: Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin and this is from my wishlist, and it is huge! I'm excited to read it but I had no idea how big it was! Hahahaha! (so those tied up books, Winter's Tale is the same thickness as those three books!)

The extras: Katie sent me three more books! They are ones that she has never gotten around to reading and thought I would enjoy them (Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella, Somebody Else's Daughter by Elizabeth Brundage, and Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich). She also sent me some beautiful note cards and a gorgeous owl necklace! (two things I collect!). Oh and chocolate, some which has already been eaten and some of them currently being eaten as I type! :)

I love all the books I received and am excited to read them!

Thank you so much Katie!