Monday, December 8, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Winter Wonderland: A Cozy Holo Gradient!

 

Hello my Owlets! Sorry for being MIA lately; I've had a few bad months. But doctor visit and some new meds and I hope things are going to be better! It's great to be back!

But guess what! It's a new month so that means a new Digit-al Dozen theme: Winter Wonderland! Today I have a cozy holo gradient with some subtle stamping on an accent nail. Is it super winter wonderland-y? I think so, it's like hot chocolate and pine trees. :)


Here is the gradient without the stamping. I used Color Club Cherubic (two coats) as my base on three of my nails and A England Dragon (two coats) on my accent nail. I then did gradients to add some depth and interest! :) I used Model City Polish Dipping Chocolate on my three nails with A England Saint George on my accent nail.

Aren't these holos amazing! I love them! This is the last mani I created for this week and my favorite! In fact I did both hands! Whoa! I hope it stays for a few days. :)


Ah! Close up! Here's to show both the stamping (Bundle Monster BM607 using Color Club Harp on It) and the flare, rainbow, gorgeousness of all the holo goodness! And of course I used HK Girl Top Coat to seal in the gorgeousness!

What do you think? Trying a few new things like photo size and shape and hand position. Yay? Nay?

 Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their Winter Wonderland manis!