Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Black & White: Yeah Science!



Fourth and final post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents Black & White! And today I bring you an amazing stamping plate from Messy Mansion! I lurve this plate! A lot! (shhh, pay no attention to the gouge on my index, you see nothing *waves hand across the screen*).


Totally think of Breaking Bad when I see this plate! :)


I used Milani White on the Spot as my base, stamped with Konad black and Messy Mansion MM25. Can I just stop and say how amazing Julia is from Messy Mansion. Fabulous customer service and fabulous plates! And she is now selling on Amazon! Woot woot!
On my fingers I have atoms, DNA, molecules, and bacteria. So awesome! Yeah science! Yeah Mr White!


Oh and shut the front door. I attempted a triple stamp on my thumb! Germs as a "french tip", the microscope, and then the vials! All sealed with Poshe top coat (and a bit of smearing, but it's all good!).

I really loved this mani and got asked quite often at work if they were stickers. Hahaha, nope! :)

Don't forget to check out the other day 4 posts!