Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does It Again: Love & Heartbreak


Day 6 of The Digit-al Dozen Does It Again, and we are halfway through with Love & Heartbreak. I wanted to try the nail art sandwich that Victoria over at Manicurator did during our last Digit-al Dozen week.


I started off with two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I then stamped using Konad Black and Bundle Monster BM-317. I really like it just like this! But I thought black hearts were perfect for heartbreak!


I then did a coat of Essie Marshmallow. It smeared a bit but that's ok, heartbreak is messy! :)


And finally I stamped using Konad Red and Bundle Monster BM-317. Perfect love! :) Top it off with a coat of HK Girl Top Coat.

Phew, that's a lot of stamping for me! I'm going through and organizing my stamping plates, so expect to see some more stamping! :)


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their love & heartbreak manis! Also, don't forget to enter our September Spectacular Giveaway! (link on sidebar)

21 comments:

  1. beautiful manicure with hearts!
    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is freakin' fabulous! I love the stampy sandwich! I need to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to try it again with a top coat in between to stop the smudging.

      Delete
  3. Came out really cool! Love how you white-washed the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manicurator's was exactly what I thought of when I saw this... Amazing, amazing job recreating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love this - i am not branve enough to do double stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was really nervous, I don't double stamp at all!

      Delete
  6. this is mad adorable. I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so clever! I love how you muted it! I thought you had used a grey stamping polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^^same thought as Bee! It was so fun to see the whole process in this post because of the sweet layering! I love these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.