Monday, June 24, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge: Warm


Another day of the Untried Polish Challenge. Today is a warm polish. Well, I chose 4 warm polishes! Woot! :) I actually really love how this warm skittle turned out!

I used three coats of each polish: (l-r) OPI Pink Friday (OPI Nicki Minaj Collection),OPI A-Rose From the Dead and OPI Hi Pumpkin (from the OPI So So Skullicious mini collection), and L'Oreal Tweet Me (clearance from Ulta!). As you can see, Tweet Me is still pretty sheer, but I am loving the flakies! :)

My nails are really nubbins right now, they just keep breaking, not loving the summer heat! :(


So I decided to add some flowers to the skittle! I got these flower stickers from a giveaway that I won! I used HK Girl Top Coat to seal them on!


5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.