Monday, January 21, 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013 Day 21: Delicate Print


Welcome to Day 21 of the 31 Day Challenge 2013 (relaxed version): Delicate Print. Remember that we are not doing weekends so this is the 21st day of January (Day 21) but actually only 15th day of the challenge. :) Today I finally decided to re-create a mani from my pinterest board. Lace Nails! And I love it! I followed The Daily Nail's Tutorial.


I used two coats of OPI I Have a Herring Problem. This is a gorgeous dusty blue with shimmer! Look at that shimmer! Gorgeous! I used Milani White on the Spot for the lace. I love how easy and fun this was to do! I can't wait to try it again!


Question, does anyone else sort of see an alien-like skull in my lace? Hahaha! Because I sure do! :)


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their delicate manis!

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.