Monday, October 29, 2012

Depression Awareness Mani - Peaceful Heart


So today I bring you another Depression Awareness Mani. This one is simple but so is the message. This is Klean Color Peaceful Heart over Joe Fresh Moss.

I chose Peaceful Heart because that is what I wish for everyone who has this disease. I wish a peaceful heart, a sense of peace knowing that what you are going through will end. Or as I like to use, there is a light at the top of your deep dark well. This is but a small moment even though it may seem like forever.

I promise you, things will get better. Maybe not right away, but it will. And you have a lot of support through many of us in the nail community and from those around you.

10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.