Thursday, August 16, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: Essence No More Drama and Barry M Foil Effects


So I decided to do a simple palette cleansing mani! :) I choose Essence No More Drama as my base and stamped with Barry M Foil Effects in Silver using Bundle Monster BM 314 plate. I love how it turned out! Simple and beautiful! :)

 

Here is Essence No More Drama. See that clearance orange there on the bottle? I got this polish for 49 cents! Best 49 cents ever spent! This polish is a dream! Applies evenly and smoothly. 


Here it is again in direct sun. Such a gorgeous shade of light purple!


Another angle of the stamped and finished mani. I love how the Barry M Foil Effects seems to glow! Love!

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!

8 comments:

  1. so romantic,great color and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color alone, but with the stamp....flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The old Essence polish bottles are on sale here right now too but they are 65c, boo! That Barry M is one of the best stamping polishes ever. Love this and love the idea behind it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.