Monday, March 19, 2012

Nail Mail: Packages 1 and 2




You've seen this picture before, now lets unveil two of the packages! :) Let's start with the bigger of the manila bubble envelopes. The one in the bottom left corner. What could it be? Actually this one is funny. I ordered these polishes from etsy and the came a memo saying something about Kirsten sent you a message. I got all confused because that's my name and I didn't send myself or anyone else a message! It took me a minute to realize that the owner and creator of All That Glitters is named Kirsten too! Such a great name! :) Well onto the pretties!


Oh yeah! Spotty Dottie Dark and Spotty Dottie Light! Yippee! I'm so excited for these! And you know what? If I combine them I could make it look similar to Connect the Dots! That's one of the reasons I bought these. But I also bought them because I don't have any white glitter and been craving them! And I have no black glitter that has bars! And both of these glitters have bar glitter and then hex glitters of multiple sizes. They are gorgeous! And they are jammed full! There is so much glitter in these bottles it's ridiculous! I am so excited to try these! Go and visit her shop because she has so many amazing glitter polishes! All That Glitters. (Ugh sorry, just realized the picture is a tad bit blurry. Grr! It was overcast when I took this photos)

Onto package 2. We will do the small little white envelope that is located between the two manila ones. This one caused a lot of fuss when it was released and can only be gotten in the lovely UK. There is an amazing lady named Claire from Purple Fairy Dust that took orders and  found hunted tracked down bottle after bottle of this amazing wee little polish! Yep, you guessed it:


Max Factor's Fantasy Fire! Woot! Woot! I'm so excited! And amazed at how itty bitty it is! But it is worth it! I haven't used it yet but I can't wait! But it will be used sparingly! But it will be loved, oh yes, it will be loved! Isn't Claire just friggin' amazing for doing this! Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much! I love love love it! It is definitely worth all the fuss! (sorry for the cruddy blurry picture) (see, even it's awesomeness can't be capture by a camera!) This polish is a close dupe to Clarins 230 (Unicorn Pee). It is a gorgeous color shifting top coat that has red to green (and colors in between) shifts!

The second little manila envelope is the one package that wasn't mine. It is for Debbie from The Crumpet and it was her OPI Ink Suede! And I sent off an amazing epic box of polishes for her today!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.